TREO TALKS AT ICIS 2021
TREO (Technology, Research, Education, and Opinion) Talks provide speakers and the audience to present research ideas, education innovations, exciting tools & data, or opinions related to any area of information systems, the information systems research community, or information technology.
The goal of TREO Talks is to provide a forum for “academics unfiltered”.
TREO Talk submissions will be one (1) page abstracts that will be editorially reviewed to ensure that they are related to IS and appropriate in nature. Please use the TREO paper template to prepare for your TREO Talk submissions. Accepted TREO Talks abstracts will be presented at a TREO Talk session. TREO Talks (including any material that the presenter would like to share) will be published in the AIS e-Library TREO Talks section. This will allow engagement with the material beyond the presentation at the conference.
Topics that might be appropriate for a TREO Talk session:
- A research idea that you are contemplating, but have not started yet
- A research idea that you are developing and would like to receive feedback on
- A research idea that you would like to invite collaborators to join you
- A cutting-edge research topic that you would like to receive feedback on
- A teaching tip for an IS/IT class
- An innovative teaching idea for an IS/IT class
- An idea regarding a new or innovative class for an IS/IT curriculum
- Innovative things that you are doing in your IS/IT class
- An opinion on an issue facing the IS field (e.g., journals, promotion), or any aspect of IS/IT
- A new tool or dataset that you want to share with the IS community
Please submit your TREO abstract at the following site: https://new.precisionconference.com/submissions
You can find an author guide on how to submit to PCS here: Author Guide.
Submission system opens: August 12, 2021
Submission deadline: October 12, 2021, 11:59pm EDT (New York time)