The Association for Information Systems (AIS) career service offers placement activities at AMCIS and ICIS. Institutions with active job postings have the option to participate in onsite placement at the conference.
What is AIS Career Services?
The AIS Career Services is open on a year-round basis. To facilitate matching candidates with positions, AIS provides listings of universities and corporations seeking applicants and applicants seeking universities and corporations, serving three types of users:
- Universities or corporations seeking to post a standardized job listing and to browse all listings
- Applicants seeking to post their standardized resumes and to browse all listings
- Individuals seeking to browse only (i.e., not wishing to post a job opening or a resume/CV)
For further information and to register with this service, please visit the AIS Career Services website.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE REQUIREMENTS TO ENSURE THAT YOUR RESERVATION IS AS PROFICIENT AS POSSIBLE
Career Connect tables are available by reservation appointment only. AIS has several 4-hour appointment blocks available for institutions and corporations who would like to conduct onsite interviews. The most customary way to reserve a table is by scheduling an appointment block.
Institutions and corporations are able to reserve open interview tables in 4-hour time blocks once per day.
All persons who are participating (interviewers and interviewees) in AIS Career Connect activities onsite at the conference must be registered for both the conference and have a current job post or resume on the AIS Career Services website. To learn how to post your resume or job opening with AIS, please visit the AIS Career Services website.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO REMEMBER BEFORE ARRIVING
- Only (4) one-hour time slot per day is allowed per institution and corporations. (4 hours each day x 3 days= 8 reservation hours)
- Arrival to your reservation should be at least 5-10 minutes before your appointment. This will allow you to check-in with the Career Connect volunteers.
- After 30 minutes past the reservation appointment, if check in has not been accomplished, the table will be released for use.
- Once check-in has been accomplished, recruiters are able to set up the table.
- Please be mindful of the next reservation for the table and remove all belongings at the end of your appointment.
- Time will be strictly enforced. Under no circumstances are institutions allowed to go beyond their appointed reservation.