As part of the 2021 International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), the Association for Information Systems (AIS) is seeking participation by all Information Systems organizations to conduct an ancillary meeting at ICIS.
Registration will open July 15 for all SIG/Ancillary/Pre/Post conference meeting event requests.
Should you require assistance or have questions during this process, contact Natalia Hurd at email@example.com.
Reminder: All workshops should be submitted as workshops.
Workshops are typically half- or full-day sessions that facilitate discussion and exploration of ideas, techniques, and methodologies that advance research, teaching knowledge of IS-related concepts, or products from industry and their application to academia, educational curricula, or industry practice.
Key Benefits to using the OAM Site to plan your ancillary event:
- SIG and Ancillary events arranged through the OAM receive the best available audio/visual and food & beverage rates.
- Your event attendees will have the convenience to book during the ICIS registration process, or to add your event to their itineraries after registration.
- Hotel management – Ancillary event organizers can opt to take advantage of AIS’ meeting planning services to negotiate on your behalf to plan your event exactly how you want.
- For virtual and hybrid SIG and Ancillary events arranged through the OAM receive access to meeting platform and technical support staff is provided during specific days and times.
Ancillary Meeting Schedule
|Submission of REGISTRATION PORTION of OAM Application||August 12|
|Approval of your ancillary meeting program and registration form description.||10-15 days upon receipt|
|Finalize details: Submission of meeting specifications including audio-visual equipment, food & beverage selections, and room setup.||November 1|
|Ancillary Meeting Attendee Deadline|
– Registration for all ancillary meetings will close.
· Listing your group on the Official AMCIS Registration Form
· Processing payment
· Scheduled registration reports
· Scheduled financial reports
· Name badges (following official conference format only)
· Badge ribbons (as available) and lanyard
· Onsite registration service
· Logistical planning
· Discounted menus and menu planning
· Discounted AV prices
· Audio-visual equipment recommendation
· Room layout recommendation
· On-site coordination
· Hotel bill review
|Ancillary Meeting Registration Reports|
We will post the number of registrants on the “Ancillary Meetings” page on the ICIS 2021 website by end of the day, every Tuesday.
You will receive a full report with names, dietary restrictions, email address (TBD), twice before the conference begins.
– You will receive the most current report when you check in at the onsite registration desk.
|Meeting Planning Coordination Fee|
– No planning coordination fee – Only applicable to SIG Business Meetings (without audio visual and/or food and beverage) and AIS related groups such as journals, affiliated conferences, AIS business meetings, etc.
– $250 – Only applicable to SIGS and Chapters. Flat fee regardless of number of days or events.
– $350 – Non-AIS affiliated groups (1-day event), or workshops, and ancillary receptions
– $500 – 2-day event
– $650 – Events three or more days
Audio Visual Costs
|LCD Projector Package||Includes Tripod screen, LCD Projector, cart, cabling, install and dismantle.||$220++|
|Podium Microphone with Audio Package and Podium||$75++|
|Table Microphone with Audio Package and Podium||$75++|
|Wireless Hand-held or Lavaliere Microphone with Audio Package||$195++|
Mixer and speaker required.
|Microphone Mixer and Speaker||A mixer and speaker must be ordered if a microphone is ordered. More than 4 microphones ordered and there will be additional charges. Labor price is included in cost.||$90++|
|Camera||$150++ – $1,200++ pending needs|
Food and Beverage Costs
Catering details and pricing will be available July 15.
Should you have any questions during this process, please contact Natalia Hurd at firstname.lastname@example.org.